General sales terms and conditions
1. Prices and possible discounts will be recorded in writing between the parties.
2. The reservation of a group visit cannot be annulled later than 7 days before the date of visit. If the client would annul the group visit less than 7 days before the date of the group visit, or if the group would not show up on the day of the visit, the client will be charged with a bill for 25% of the total amount for the group visit, except in the case where the client can proof a situation of force majeure. This condition is not applicable in case of a ‘rent-a-park’ or if the client has concluded a written cooperation agreement with PLOPSA.
3. Any protest relating to the invoice or relating to the delivered goods or delivered services, must be announced by registered letter, at the latest eight days after receipt of the invoice, or the delivery of the goods or services. Any complaints must be properly motivated.
4. The goods or services will be invoiced in proportion with their delivery, even though it is partially.
5. Unless otherwise agreed in writing all invoices are payable in cash. This means that the invoice amounts must be deposited within eight days after the invoice date on one of the bank accounts as mentioned on the invoice.
6. The customer shall by the simple passing of maturity be in default and this without any notice is required. The non-payment of an invoice on the due date causes the immediate exigibility of all outstanding amounts.
7. In the event of non-payment on the due date, the invoice shall, by rights and without formal notice, be increased with an annual interest of 12%. In addition, the amount of the unpaid invoice will be increased with 15%, with a minimum of 62 Euro, by way of conventional and lump-sum damages. In addition, for every notice send an additional administrative fee of 5 Euro and 10 Euro for a registered notice will be charged.
8. If an invoice has to be made for an amount less than 50 euro, an administration cost of 5 euro will be charged.
9. Purchase conditions of the customer cannot be opposed to Plopsaland NV, NV Ter Hoeve SA, NV Plopsa Hotel SA, Plopsa SRL, Plopsa BV, Holiday Park GmbH Betrieb Für Freizeitgestaltung GmbH & Co KG or NV Studio Plopsa SA. Any deviation of these general terms and conditions has to be stipulated in writing.
10. Any dispute shall fall under the competence of the courts of Veurne. The Belgian law is applicable.
11. When buying a Plopsa FunCard by direct debit, you can cancel the mandate and the subscription by registered letter one month at the latest before the end of the subscription term. In the absence of timely cancellation as mentioned above, both the mandate and the subscription will be tacitly renewed for the same period and with the same cancellation option.
12. If you purchase an annual pass by direct debit, you can terminate the mandate by registered letter at the latest one month before the end of the subscription period. In the absence of a timely termination as mentioned, both the mandate and the subscription will be tacitly renewed for the same period and with the same possibility of termination.
13. If you purchase tickets on date through our webshop, the right of withdrawal does not apply. This means that these tickets cannot be refunded.
14. Credit cards will be directly debited after payment.
15. When paying for a Plopsa annual pass by direct debit, the Customer has the option of storing his/her debit or credit card details in his/her Plopsa customer account with Twikey. If the Customer chooses the "credit card" option, the card details will be stored on the secure servers of our payment provider MultiSafepay on behalf of Plopsa. The Customer hereby authorises MultiSafepay to collect and store his/her debit or credit card details. If the Customer wishes to delete the credit card details from his/her account, he/she can, for example, log into his/her Plopsa customer account at Twikey, go to Payment Details and delete the stored card.